Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quick Chek Girl

So today I received a email from the one and only Kate (is Great) in regards to the next set of adventures that the Bouncing Souls have in store. I can not wait too get back out on tour with them, everyone else, and the kids.
Honestly the Souls shows, fans, and adventures rule hard. It's amazing too see them every night and witness it all go down.

"Live to fight. Fight too live. Tonight were alone and the music is right. Tonight! Do you feel good do you feel alright"

Right there.....That is what it is all about. There is nothing that I have come across that can replicate the feeling of an amazing band/ and live show.....nothing.

So it looks like I will probably hop on the "dawg" (Greyhound) to head to the city of NYC for a day or 2 to visit my buddy James before the adventures start. Probably sometime on the 1st of April I will head to Asbury Park, NJ (hopefully spot the Boss walking aroiund...hehehe) load the trucks that evening, sleep, and the wake up on the 2nd of April and being our trip across country too be in Irvine, CA on the evening of the 4th of April.

"Highway Kings"

On the 5th tour actually begins at Bamboozle "Left" in Irvine with the Alkaline Trio and many others. I am stoked too see the Trio and the Souls-obviously- but as for everything else......blah!!......oh. Actually Jimmy Eat World is playing too so I hope too see them too but thats really it.

Okay there i more I want to write but that will come with time. I need to get too sleep so I can wake up for a game of street hockey tomorrow.....I bought my first hockey stick in about 15 years yesterday....S T O K E D!!!!

No comments: